Art for Pleasure a Class Series and Fundraiser
Enjoy the Social Pleasure of Art-Making in Community
In this fun, relaxing, creative class series you will:
- build skills, as you experiment with different tools, techniques, styles, and materials;
- discover how color, texture, shape, and line unite to create works of art.
- create original works of art while you connect with fellow art-makers;
- and, explore the works of famous artists.
The relaxed studio atmosphere will encourage creative expression and offer opportunities for you to see and think about the visual world in new ways.
Examples of Types of Art YOU Might Make in this Class...
Get in touch with your inner artist even if you’ve never made art before!
- Open to all skill levels
- All materials provided
- No experience needed
When, Where, and How
When: Thursdays, 1:00-2:30pm, Jan 10-Feb 7
(That’s five 90-minute classes!)
Where: Beit Haverim, 1111 Country Club Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97034
How: Click the “Register Now” button to reserve your spot!
Pricing: This is a FUNDRAISER for Beit Haverim. That means that all proceeds beyond the materials and services costs of the class go to benefit our community as a whole. It’s a win-win!
- Early Bird: $175 before January 1st
- Bring a Friend: Get 10% off the total price when you register together (that’s $157.50 each)
- After January 1st: $200 per person
Meet Your Guide
Tobi Kibel Piatek is an artist, graphic designer, and art educator, as well as a member of Beit Haverim. She teaches painting, drawing and design at Multnomah Arts Center, Markham House Assisted Living, and privately. Her students range in age from 5 to 100 years old. Tobi is a member of the Clackamas County Artists Alliance, and ORA, NW Jewish Artists. She holds a degree in Fine Arts from Pratt Institute in New York.
Tobi says, “This class is about the creative process, not about being an artist. It’s also fun!”